Kinovate Life Sciences is adhering by the following policies to protect the user's privacy as well as the "Personal Information (such as name, address, telephone number, birth date, names of affiliated organization, e-mail address, or related material provided by the user through this "Web Site" that can be used to identify an individual.
- Kinovate Life Sciences recognizes that the Personal Information includes an important privacy of users, and accordingly, to make the adequate handling of the Personal Information is our responsibility to users and society in general. Kinovate Life Sciences appoints a person to be responsible for strictly managing the Personal Information and provides training and/or managerial guidance to make sure that its employees understand the privacy policies described herein.
- Kinovate Life Sciences makes best efforts to establish an appropriate management system to prevent the damage, destruction, loss, falsification, leaking, or unauthorized use of the Personal Information, and to take a necessary action to prevent the use of Personal Information by parties other than itself and its affiliated companies. It should be understood, however, that these efforts do not apply when disclosure is required by law or by regulatory agencies.
- Kinovate Life Sciences uses the Personal Information only for legitimate purposes such as providing useful information for users on its products or services, improving or upgrading this Web Site, and marketing of its products and services.
- In principle, when Kinovate Life Sciences asks users to provide the Personal Information, it will make clear the purpose for which the Personal Information will be used and obtain the user's permission for using his/her Personal Information on such purpose. Users may refrain from providing their Personal Information to Kinovate Life Sciences, but doing so might preclude their taking advantage of certain services.
- Kinovate Life Sciences entrusts users with the changing or updating of the Personal Information as well as confirmation of its correctness. We respectfully ask the users not to provide a third party's information or any other types of false information.